Monday, May 4, 2009

Web 2.0 question...Need help, may have a cheating boyfriend????

my boyfriend and I know eachothers passwords and I sent an invitation to myself from his web 2.0, but the "from" address said a different address - does this definately mean that he has a alternate email? I've check all his acct. options and there is no trace of another email...he absolutely denied that he has other addresses, please help, if he's lying I need to move on...


thanks

Web 2.0 question...Need help, may have a cheating boyfriend????
probably not. if you are seeing the header of the email, certain email servers have different addresses when they resolve. typically these email servers suck, but its not uncommon for them to resolve to something other than what their email address is.


No comments:

Post a Comment