Saturday, April 17, 2010

I accidentally installed Web 2.0 on my verizon razor phone. How do I uninstall it?

I need to get rid of it, because I don't want to pay another month for it. I need specific details on how to unistall it.

I accidentally installed Web 2.0 on my verizon razor phone. How do I uninstall it?
Nobile web can be added 3 ways and taken off 2 ... you added through your phone, added in store, added by customer service *611 .. to remove go to store location @ customer service desk and they will remove or just call *611 on your phone and have the rep remove it off you phone takes no time at all to do it over the phone the call is free but if you want to call from your house phone 800-922-0204
Reply:go back to the verizon stopre and they will take it off for you for free that i know of

horse teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment