Monday, November 16, 2009

Best web 2.0 sites?

Hello.





This is actually several questions. I want to organize my bookmarks and want the best FREE sites. So name me the following:





1 - Best site for online storage of media (something like having an online hard disk, that let's me store any type of file, from office files to mp3, to image files, everything)





2 - Best site to listen to online RADIO or MUSIC





3 - Best online image editor (looking for something as close to photoshop as possible, something that allows me to open a file, treat the image, erase, paint, resize, resample, draw, etc, but ONLINE)





4 - Best blog site





5 - Best Online free GTD or project management software





6 - BEST whatever web application you find is worth mentioning!





Thanks a lot!

Best web 2.0 sites?
2. Youtube


4. Myspace or Piczo


6. Neopets.


No comments:

Post a Comment