Monday, November 16, 2009

Why does my browser fall into some endless loop and lock up when logging into Yahoo's new Web 2.0 Email?

I never had problems with Yahoo's new Web 2.0 Email Beta. But today, when I tried to login, I get to the "Loading Yahoo! Mail" statement in the center of the browser window, and then it seems to be stuck in some endless loop, as my browser almost immediately becomes unresponsive, and I have to close the program through the Task Manager. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Why does my browser fall into some endless loop and lock up when logging into Yahoo's new Web 2.0 Email?
Well as it is still in the "Beta" phase it just means that it would eventually be prone to bugs and the like... It may be an incompatibilty issue with your browser... have u updated your browser recently? maybe the update may have caused it... I noticed that it works in Mozilaa firefox and Internet Explorer, but if I use Opera or Avant Browser then I come up with some issues regarding it...


No comments:

Post a Comment