Monday, November 16, 2009

Need a software architect to help build a Discussion forum based Web 2.0 application?

I am starting a company to build a Web 2.0 application similar to a Discussion Board or Forums. I need help to make sure that the software design is scalable. I have a few programmers in India that can help do the actual coding, but need help to guide them with the design.





I see this as a part-time effort beyond your regular job. I am willing to entertain people with the right skill sets with equity or cash compensation. If you are interested please respond to the question

Need a software architect to help build a Discussion forum based Web 2.0 application?
You're probably better off looking for experienced SEs in computer related forums as well as on monster and similar sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment